Message to Customers Regarding COVID-19
First, and foremost, we would like to thank you for being a customer at The Hope Group’s Parker Store locations. As the country begins to re-open, The Hope Group would like to reassure our commitment to creating a Safe and Healthy work environment for our employees as well as our Parker store customers.
Precautions we are taking
Effective June 1st 2020, the customer access restrictions that have been in place since March 23rd 2020, will ease at The Hope Group branches with retail stores. The new precautions we are taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19 will include:
- Capacity limitations. Customers will be allowed into our store and showroom areas, but there will be capacity limitations. Limitations will be assessed by location and will vary based on square footage. Learn more about our pickup service.
- New transparent counter barriers will be in place at the counters and the makeshift counters will be removed.
- New spacing rules as well as changes to the flow of traffic within the building, one-way routes and 6-foot floor taping marks for customer waiting lanes
- Face-covering requirements
- Disinfecting counter areas and POS terminals twice daily
- No public use of restrooms
- Elimination of our coffee and water stations
Pickup Service Details
We encourage our customers use “will call pick up” service. There’s no need to leave your vehicle. Before you arrive:
- Call our store and place your order
- Pay over the phone with a credit card
- Call the store when you arrive and we will bring the order to you