14 Enterprise Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
Tel: 207-783-9108 | Fax: 207-782-8634
Store Hours: 7:00AM – 4:30PM
Hydraulic Field Service after hours number:
Air Compressor Service after hours number:
The Lewiston Parker Store is equipped to provide immediate replacement of any ruptured hydraulic hose assembly up to 2″ inside diameter and six wire braid. In addition, the store has an in-depth knowledge of power transmission products and services to meet immediate customer requirements.
Formerly known as the Webster Engineering, the Lewiston Parker Store has been part of The Hope Group for years. Although long-time, loyal customers may still refer to it as Webster, it officially does business as The Hope Group.
The store features:
- Over 3,000 different parts in stock
- Custom hose assemblies made while you wait.
- All major thread configurations including metrics (JIS, BSPP, EO, BSPT)
Whether it’s a fast replacement for a high performance hose or portable crimping equipment that you can use in the field or in your plant, the Lewiston Parker Store has what it takes to get the job done.
Hose & Fitting Inventory
Select any of these product links below to see PRICING. These items are available for online purchase today.
- Low, Medium, High & Extreme
- High Pressure Hose
- Wire reinforced hose
- USCG-approved fuel hose
- Hose Adapters
- Swivel Joints
- Crimp fittings and reusable fittings
- Hydraulic Couplings
- Pneumatic Couplings
- Single & double-shut-off couplings
- Diagnostic couplings
- Connect/disconnect under pressure couplings
- SAE 45° flared fittings
- Compression fittings
- Pipe fittings
- Inverted flare fittings
- Flow control and needle valves
- Ball valves including chrome-plated
- Barbed fittings
- Push-to-Connect: Prestolok, Prestomatic and Legris LF3600
- Hose end fittings
- Barbed fittings
- Tube fittings
- Push-to-Connect: Prestolok, Legris and Fast & Tite
- Stainless steel flow control/needle valves
- Stainless steel ball valves