We supply a wide variety of performance industrial hose manufactured by Parker specifically designed to withstand application-specific operating conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, applications requiring:
- Air and multipurpose hose – factory assemblies designed for transfer of air in shops and power air tools.
- Water suction and discharge hoses rated for a multitude of operating pressures
- Chemical transfer hose for conveying liquids and solvents with aggressive chemistries
- Transportation hose for air brake systems certified to D.O.T. and SAE industry standards
- Heavy-duty dock hose for suction and transfer between barges and storage tanks
- Marine fuel and multipurpose hose that meets the United States Coast Guard (USCG) requirements
- Hose for food, beverage and potable water that are rated to FDA, USDA and 3-A sanitary requirements.
- Concrete, dry cement and plaster hose that are designed to handle abrasive materials
- Hot tar and asphalt hose
- Pneumatic jackhammer hose
- Water jetting and pressure wash hose