We provide Parker accumulators because of their quality standards and competitive lead times. Certified to ASME standards, bladders are engineered and molded at Parker’s own in-house manufacturing operations.
Piston accumulators (Olaer)
- Ideal choice for when fluid storage energy, hydraulic shock absorption, auxiliary power, or supplemental pump flow is required.
- Can be customized according to size and pressure required.
- Available in carbon steel and stainless steel
Bladder accumulators (Greer)
- Good for storing energy under pressure, hydraulic shock absorption, and reducing pump pulsation and fluctuations in flow.
- Suited for industrial, energy, marine and mobile markets.
- Available in carbon steel and stainless steel.
Diaphragm accumulators (AD series also called membrane accumulators)
- Best when you are searching for an affordable, lightweight and compact solution.
- Safe, non-repairable design.
- Operating pressures reach up to 250 Bar (3625.94 psi).
- Capacities from .075 to 2.80 Liters.
- Available in steel.