Hydraulic Systems Engineering
Why the The Hope Group? Because it is:
- ISO Certified
- A licensed UL 508A shop
- ITAR Registered
- A provider of UL698A certified hazardous
environment panels, CE and CSA equipment.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Custom power unit fabrication including stainless steel
constructions, sound and vibration reduction, and ASME / API
enclosures for corrosion- and explosion-proof environments.
- Turn-key hydraulic power units from 1 HP power-jacks to
1000 gallon multi-pump systems.
- Mobile/ Marine power take off systems and J1939 system
- Filtration monitoring and testing integrated into your PLC
and/or control panels.
- Machine Automation
- Pneumatic Panel Assemblies
- Valve and Tube Assemblies
- AutoCAD Inventor(3D) - Equipment design, field installation,
piping runs, etc.
View systems engineering case studies
As a high end systems provider,
The Hope Group enjoys the highest
Parker Hannifin status as a Hydraulic
Technology Center (HTC). This
designation allows our customers
to utilize other HTCs across the
country to support equipment that
ends up outside of New England. For
example, if a system in California
requires service, The Hope Group
will utilize a local HTC to provide
immediate support. Since they are a
Parker partner, they represent
The Hope Group on site, and the end
customer can be assured of receiving
effective and timely service.
The Hope Group enjoys the highest Parker Hannifin status as a Hydraulic Technology Center (HTC).
Design, documentation, and project management services provide the support needed to build and install machinery and specialized equipment for customers.