Industrial Repair Services
Repair Service for Hydraulic & Electronic Components
We are committed to providing you with the best hydraulic repair service and electronic repair services. With repair, you can expect:
- 1-Year operational warranty on every repair
- Emergency expedited service available
- Free evaluations
- Experienced factory trained technicians
- 10 day turnaround on Standard Repairs
- Failure Analysis and Test Reporting
- Testing of every repair
The Hope Group is excited to announce that we have joined forces with SunSource, an industry leader in industrial component and control repair. They are, like us, a hydraulic, pneumatic, and control packages distributor. As an ISO 9001 certified repair facility, you can rest assured that your repair will be performed by highly trained, professional technicians with years of experience and an uncompromising attention to detail. We are so confident in their abilities, and our processes, that we provide a 1-year operational warranty with every repair. That is, we will honor our workmanship for one year after the date you install your repaired component—regardless of how long it sits on your shelf.
We provide hydraulic repair service on the following components:
- Precision actuators
- Pumps & motors
Air compressor repair*
- Air compressors (rotary screw and piston)
- Refrigerant and desiccant dryers
- Vacuum pumps
- Nitrogen generators
We service brands including Kaeser, Kobelco KNW, Atlas Copco, Ingersoll Rand, Champion, Gardner Denver, Sullair, Quincy Compressor, and Becker vaccum pumps.
*Field service is available in New England only: MA, NH, RI, CT, and Maine
- Gear boxes and spindles: We provide testing and remanufacturing for gear boxes and spindles.
- Vacuum Pumps: We specialize in multiple kinds of vacuum pumps found throughout the manufacturing industries including rotary vane, liquid ring, scroll, piston and lobe. We service all brands of pumps including: Gardner Denver, Nash, BOC Edwards, Kinney, Leybold, Stokes, Varian, Siemens, Somarakis, and many more.
- Blowers: We specialize in many types of blower reconditioning, including Positive Displacement, and Centrifugal. We provide in-house machining and dynamic balancing equipment to ensure peak performance of your unit. We specialize in the repair of Roots, Siemens, Dresser, Leybold, and many more.
Process pump repair
Specializing in repair of: Ampco, ARO, Brinkmann, Dean, Durco, Flowserve, Fybroc, Gorman-Rupp, Goulds, Hydra Cell, Ingersoll Rand, Iwaki, IMO, Knoll, Liestritz, Mono, Moyno, Peerless, Sandpiper, Scott, Sulzer, Tarby, Tuthill, Yamada, Viking, Waukesha, Wilden, and many more.
- Fluid process pumps: ANSI Pumps, Double Suction Pumps and Multi Stage Pumps
- Vertical & horizontal pumps: High Temp / Hot Oil Pumps, Boiler Feed Pumps, Slurry Pumps, Vertical Turbine Pumps
- Positive displacement pumps: Progressive Cavity Pumps, Screw Pumps, Sanitary Pumps, Paint Pumps
- Centrifugal pumps: We have the capability to remanufacture your centrifugal pump to like new condition – any size, any brand. We offer complete inspection of shaft, frame, bearings, packing, stuff box, impeller, volute, and front cover to ensure a high quality repair. We service all brands of pumps including: Goulds, Flowserve, Worthington, Ingersoll-Rand, Byron Jackson, Johnson, NOV – Mission, Gardner Denver, Gorman-Rupp, O’Drill-MCM