Why The Hope Group? Because it is:
- ISO certified.
- A licensed UL 508A shop.
- ITAR registered.
- A provider of UL698A certified hazardous environment panels, CE, and CSA equipment.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Custom power unit fabrication including stainless steel constructions, sound and vibration reduction, and ASME / API enclosures for corrosion- and explosion-proof environments.
- Turn-key hydraulic power units from 1 HP power-jacks to 1000 gallon multi-pump systems.
- Mobile/ Marine power take off systems and J1939 system integration.
- Filtration monitoring and testing integrated into your PLC and/or control panels.
- Machine Automation
- Pneumatic Panel Assemblies
- Valve and Tube Assemblies
- AutoCAD Inventor(3D) – Equipment design, field installation, piping runs, etc.
As a high end systems provider, The Hope Group enjoys the highest Parker Hannifin status as a Hydraulic Technology Center (HTC). This designation allows our customers to utilize other HTCs across the country to support equipment that ends up outside of New England. For example, if a system in California requires service, The Hope Group will utilize a local HTC to provide immediate support. Since they are a Parker partner, they represent The Hope Group on site, and the end customer can be assured of receiving effective and timely service.