Cleaner and Safer Oil Changes in Under 30 Minutes
Parker’s QuickFit ™ Oil Change System makes oil changes for engines and machinery a faster, cleaner, and safer process.
Routine maintenance oil changes bring many challenges for any business. Accessibility of spaces and safety/ergonomic risks for workers, cross-contamination, spills, environmental contamination, and cleanliness issues increase your maintenance costs and possess safety hazards for workers. Additionally, each piece of equipment is different and may require a unique set of instructions and specialized employee training.
Traditional Oil Change vs. QuickFit™
The QuickFit™ oil change system provides an accessible, single-point connection that allows oil extraction directly into the final waste containment. The same connection point is then used to refill the system with new oil.
Why a QuickFit™ Oil Change is better than a traditional oil change
How does the QuickFit™ oil change system work?
- Attach compressed air supply to Filter Purge Tool
- Connect Purge Tool to QuickFit Valve
- Hold lever on Filter Purge Tool for 10 seconds to pushoil through filter into engine sump
- Disconnect Filter Purge Tool
- Connect waste oil suction hose (with FEM female quick coupler) to QuickFit Valve
- Turn on waste oil pump to remove oil from engine sump
- Replace oil filter while the pump is removing the oil from the sump
- When oil is removed from engine sump, disconnect waste oil line
- Connect clean oil hose (with FEM female quick coupler) to QuickFit Valve
- Turn on the oil pump to refill clean oil through the new oil filter
- Disconnect clean oil line when refilled to capacity
QuickFit™ System Components
- Parker QuickFit Valve (CVST-500-QF)
- Parker Check Valve
- Parker Adapters/Fittings*
- Parker Hose **
- Parker QuickFit Bracket (90 degree or flat available) ***
*Specific Parker Fittings, shapes and quantities are dependant on the equipment/engine and routing
** Parker Hose type is dependant on customer preference
*** Bracket may not be required