Hydraulic Hose Crimper
What is a hydraulic hose crimper?
The hydraulic hose crimper is a machine that enables any user to make factory-quality hose assemblies in-house. Using the crimper saves you time and money since you do not need to travel to the nearest shop and wait until the technician fabricates the hose for you. The two most common types of crimpers available on the market today are portable and bench mounted.
How does a hydraulic crimping machine work?
The Benefits of Using Parker Parkrimp System:
- Parkrimp System crimpers require no calibration
- Parkalign™ unique system with a positive-stop design that positions the fitting in the die. You get a perfect crimp while the operator is no longer responsible for the hose being in the right position
- Linked dies. Die segments will not be misplaced or mismatched
- Bottom loading design perfect for long hose assemblies
- Color-coded crimper dies for easy identification
- Durability and highest quality
Check the full line of Parker Parkrimp crimpers below: