ParkerStore 24/7 Emergency Repairs - 774-245-1349
Repairs for Hydraulic Cylinders, Valves, Pumps & Motors
The Hope Group provides hydraulic repair and remanufacturing services for cylinders, valves, pumps and motors. Further, valves (proportional, directional and servo valves) and precision actuator repairs come with a 1-year operational warranty.
Common brands include:
HYDRAULIC REPAIR CAPABILTIES
Complete and comprehensive hydraulic pump, motor, and cylinder repair
Hydraulic Cylinder Repair
We can repair and remanufacture all of your hydraulic cylinders. Our machining department cuts down the lead time of repairs significantly, and allows us to produce parts for your damaged cylinders. Additionally, we have the capability to manufacture new rods, pistons, bushings, and tubes.
For cylinders, we service brands including Parker, Miller, Vickers TJ, Hydro-Line, and Hydranamics.
Hydraulic Pump & Motor Repair
Our experienced technicians completely tear down units for evaluation. We replace or remanufacture damaged parts, and the unit is rebuilt. Finally, we test the product to confirm that it performs to OEM-specific standards before we paint and pack the unit for return.
We specialize in the repair of brands including Parker, Denison, Vickers, Bosch Rexroth and Racine.
Hydraulic Valve Repair
We repair all major brands of servo valves, proportional valves, and directional valves. Skilled technicians averaging over 15 years experience will thoroughly test, evaluate, and repair your valve to OEM specifications in under 5 working days. Of course, every repair comes with a 1-year operational warranty.
We specialize in the repair of Parker, Moog, Vickers, Bosch Rexroth and Pegasus brands.
Precision Actuator Repair
We service all makes and models of rotary and linear precision actuators. A typical repair of a precision actuator includes such work as:
- grinding and chroming the rod
- honing the tube
- installing new seals,
- calibrating the LVDT
- testing the actuator with its servo valves
We have repaired actuators as small as 2.3 kip and as large as 250 kip for many different applications within the testing industry. As our guarantee, all actuators are returned with our 1-year operational warranty.
Brands we service include Parker, Moog, MTS, Instron, and Pegasus.
How Our Hydraulic Repair Service Process Works
- Our office assigns the unit with unique job number. All OEM information is recorded.
- Our highly trained technicians completely tear down units for evaluation. During evaluation, the hydraulic technicians analyze the components to look for signs of wear, excessive heat, and contamination.
- Once the technician determines which parts require replacement, we source the parts and generate a quote. Don’t worry—we don’t perform any work until we receive your approval.
- Upon approval, we order parts and perform the repair.
- A technician tests the repaired unit on our custom hydraulic test stands. Then, we measure the unit’s performance against OEM specifications. Units do not pass testing if they do not meet OEM tolerances.
- We secure package or band to a skid for shipment.