Hydraulic cylinders from Parker
Parker’s hydraulic cylinders are reliable and cost-effective, which is why we recommend them to designers of industrial equipment and those who maintain equipment. Parker has created hydraulic cylinders for any application and there is a wide range of cylinders to choose from:
- Heavy duty – Series 2H/3H family
- Heavy duty electrohydraulic – Series 2HX/3HX family
- Very Heavy Duty – Series VH
- Self-contained electrohydraulic – HAS 500
- Compact, aluminum body cylinders – Series CHE is the optimal choice for when stroke position sensing is required
Compact and capable of generating high torque, Parker’s hydraulic rotary actuators hold up to high operating pressures.
- Tork-Mor series – Vane design capable of generating up 145,000 lb-in at rated pressure
- Heavy duty – M series.
- Medium duty – HTR series. Suited for volume production and other demanding applications.
- Light duty – LTR series. Suited for low pressure applications
- HUB Series – Designed for harsh conditions. Made with hard coat anodized and hardened alloy steel components. SAE port type