Air Compressors Field Service
Brands & Manufacturers We Service
Airtek • Atlas Copco • Becker Vacuum • Champion • Domnick Hunter • Gardner-Denver • Generon • Ingersoll Rand • Finite • Kaeser Compressors • Kobelco KNW Series • Parker • Quincy Compressor • Sullair
The Hope Group has provided air compressors service to our customers, including 24/7 emergency repair, for more than 40 years. We service air compressors, air dryers (both refrigerant and desiccant types), and oil/water separators. Our access to aftermarket parts means we can support your needs if you have an air compressor from manufacturers including Ingersoll Rand, Atlas Copco, Kaeser, Kobelco oil-free, and more.
We want your air compressor system to last, so we partner with our customers to ensure their air compressors are running at peak performance. Our preventive maintenance (PM) provides customers with a $10/hour discount on labor rates on their equipment’s recommended routine maintenance.
Air Compressors Service
While we are an air compressor distributor, we do more than just sell equipment. We provide the following services for rotary screw and reciprocating compressors (including oil-free) and air dryers. Schedule service by calling 508-351-1888. Our technicians service all of New England.
- Air compressor repairs
- rotary screw and piston air compressors
- refrigerant and desiccant dryers
- vacuum pumps
- Routine Maintenance
- Rental Equipment
- Compressor sales & installations
- Piping installations
- Air compressor leak detection
- Air demand analysis and energy management – Installing energy efficient equipment will save you on energy bills. However, proper air system based on the demands of your operations is just as important. We measure air flow throughout the system and review the findings with you.
- Analyze air compressor oil or fluid for diagnostic purposes
Air Compressor Parts
Whether it’s a brand name or a private label, we have the right replacement part for your equipment. We will recommend the part that meets your performance and budget requirements.
- Premium fluids
- Air filter elements
- Separator cartridge kits
- Fluid filters
- Service and repair kits
- Filter elements
- Activated carbon filters
- Maintenance kits