Air Compressors Field Service
Compressor Repair and Maintenance
The Hope Group has provided air compressors service to our customers, including 24/7 emergency repair, for more than 40 years. While we are an air compressor distributor, we do more than just sell equipment. We want your air compressor system to last, so we partner with our customers to ensure their air compressors are running at peak performance. Our preventive maintenance (PM) provides customers with a 10% discount on labor rates on their equipment’s recommended routine maintenance.
We service air compressors, air dryers (both refrigerant and desiccant types), and oil/water separators. Our access to aftermarket parts means we can support your needs if you have an air compressor from manufacturers including Ingersoll Rand, Atlas Copco, Kaeser, Kobelco oil-free, and more.
Air Compressors Service
We provide the following services for rotary screw and reciprocating compressors (including oil-free) and air dryers. Schedule service by calling 508-351-1888. Our technicians service all of New England.
- Emergency Repairs and Routine Maintenance
- Rental Equipment
- Compressor sales & installations
- Piping installations
- Air compressor leak detection
- Air demand analysis – Installing energy efficient equipment will save you on energy bills. However, proper air system based on the demands of your operations is just as important.
- Energy audits – Determine your eligibility for power company rebates with an audit of your air compressor systems’ energy consumption.
Equipment Manufacturers We Service
Air Compressor Parts
Whether it’s a brand name or a private label, we have the right replacement part for your equipment. We will recommend the part that meets your performance and budget requirements.
- Premium fluids
- Air filter elements
- Separator cartridge kits
- Fluid filters
- Service and repair kits
- Filter elements
- Activated carbon filters
- Maintenance kits